|Future||higllus||10,001,452||YouTube||Maximum possible score|
|Future||BengaleeHS||10,001,377||None||YouTube||Thumbs-only play (except quadruple holds)|
- World Vanquisher originates from CHUNITHM. It is one of the few songs in CHUNITHM to have the current maximum difficulty level of MASTER 14.
- Another of such is Ikazuchi, also included in the collaboration.
- World Vanquisher was added to SEGA's own rhythm games maimai and Ongeki.
- This song has the second longest section requiring more than 2 fingers, lasting for about 22.5 seconds (64 beats at 170 BPM). The longest is found in Ether Strike.
- World Vanquisher is currently the only collaboration song which requires World Mode to unlock.
- World Vanquisher is the only song that has both a level 10+ future chart and a level 5 present chart and also have a level 10+ future chart and a level 2 past chart.
- In the future chart, the traces which appear after the last arcs form a downwards arrow pointing at the last two long notes.
- This is a reference to the last "air action" and "hold" notes which appear at the end of the MASTER chart in CHUNITHM.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.