This is a list of tasks to be done around the wiki. Feel free to post a comment below if you think that anything should be added.
- Song data needs to be added to the bottoms of song pages. See Template:SongDataTable for details. Newer song data also still needs to be added to the Song Data page. It is suggested to write a quick programming script to automatically generate templates for pages.
- Plenty of chart constants still need to be derived. See Songs by Chart Constant for more information and keep an eye on the Japanese wiki.
- Appearance sections for most Partners need to be written.
- Official Lore for Partners need to be written. This should contain story information for the partners. Only put verifiable information here. Fan theories go on the bottom of the page under that section. If there is no story, remove this section. (This basically only applies to Hikari and Tairitsu.)
- The next big project to work on would be the illustrators. We can have a page for all of them, like the Artists page, and do it the same way. Relevant links would probably mostly be personal blogs, Tumblr blogs, or Pixiv pages.
To Think About List
- If the requirement section on song pages should include that you have to pay for certain songs, how much you have to pay for them and, if available, what song pack has to be purchased.
- The song pages already include what pack the song is part of.
- Potential (and by extension as we know now, step count in World Mode) is being researched at the Japanese wiki.
- Partner experience gain has almost no research done into it. Here's a possible way to do it:
- Set up a Google sheet with a form for data submission
- Create new accounts, and play World Mode with partners
- Submit song played, score, steps before and after partner stat adjustment, and a screenshot of the song result screen showing the current state of the partner's experience bar (have to submit all of these for continuity purposes)
- Rate of increase for Recollection Rate. We know it's based on the number of notes in the song, so it probably won't be hard to derive a formula for it.