|This article is a work in progress. Please expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is much appreciated!|
- This song's actual name is "Word Problems".
- This song is the only song in the game that has storyboard as words (which is reasonable for tutorials).
- This song's title is shown as "Advanced Tutorial" on Present difficulty.
- As said in the Basic Tutorial storyboard, this song can be played by going to the More section on the main menu, then click "Tutorial"
- If you want to play the Past difficulty, select Basic. Select Advanced for Present difficulty play.
- This song is the only currently playable song not to have a Future difficulty.
- Playing this song also has no effect on Potential.
- Welcome to Arcaea
Here are the basics to get started
- Tap 'Floor' notes as soon as they touch the input line. Tap the appropriate one of 4 Floor 'lanes' (you tap 4 'Floor notes)
- Tap and hold long notes. Start when they reach the input line, release when they have passed it (you hold 4 Long notes)
- Watch the upper input area for 'Sky' notes.
- Hold a finger where 'Arc' notes approach. Keep holding until the notes has ended (you hold 2 Arcs)
- Follow the movement of 'Arcs' by moving your finger left or right (you hold 4 Arcs that move left or right)
- Use two fingers when two 'Arcs' appear. Keep the same finger on one color of Arc for its duration (you hold 2 Arcs at the same time)
- Reach 70 percent 'Recollection Rate' or above by the end of the songs to clear.
- Let's try it out for real (you play the notes fall to the floor and sky input after then)
- You can check this tutorial again any time from 'More' on the Main Menu.
- It's time to introduce Arcaea's advanced note types.
- Let's refresh how Arc notes move from side to side.
- Other than side to side, Arc notes can also move vertically.
Move your hand up and down to follow the height of the Arc note.
- Arcs can also turn into Traces. You do not need to touch traces.
- Arc notes can reappear during Traces.
Touch and hold them as before.
- Sky notes can appear along Traces.
Tap them in the air while they reach the upper input line.
- Let's put everything new together!
- Good luck in the upper levels of Arcaea!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.