The source of Japanese lyrics (left) and English translation (right) can be found here!
綻び 閉ざされた城で 忘れていたの
ah 崩れ散ったの 無垢な過ちが
seijaku ga sasu itetsuita minamo ni
ibitsu na kioku ga kodamashita
te ni matou chou nani wo utsushidasu no
sekai no kachi wo oshiete
hikari ni toraware nigeteta
hokorobi tozasareta shiro de wasureteita no
hitori ni narete koe dasu koto mo naku
rakuen ni okasareta mama de
seijaku ga tou
naze umareochita no utsusu joukei no oku e to
seijaku ni tou hayamaru kodou de
ah kuzurechitta no muku na ayamachi ga
hikikaesu michi wo yurusanai wa
ayumitsudzukete tadoritsuku saki eto
soko ni kotae ga aru hazu...
seijaku ni tou kotae wo motomete
In stinging silence, twisted memories echo
on the frozen water's surface
What do the butterflies encircling my hands reflect?
Teach me the worth of the world
I'd been running away, entrapped by the light
I'd forgotten, in a castle sealed away and coming apart
I'd been used to the loneliness
broken by the paradise without saying a word
The silence asks me
Into the depths of the reflected scenery, my pulse quickening,
I ask the silence: why was I born?
Ah, the images shatter, and my innocent mistakes
will not allow me to retrace my steps
And so I keep on walking toward my destination,
where the answers should lie...
I ask the silence, and seek the answer
- This song was included as an add-on to Eternal Core and was not part of the pack's initial release. This did not affect the price of the pack at all.
- This is the first song to be added as an add-on to a paid pack.
- The Japanese song jacket reflects the song title in Japanese: 虚空の夢 (kokuu no yume).
- It is displayed when the game language is set to Japanese.
- The English song jacket is displayed for all other game languages.
- This is the only song in the game that doesn't have a chart designer credit.
- An edited version of the instrumental is later used as the theme during the game’s startup starting from v2.2.0.