- The notes change density regularly: from 12ths, to 16ths, and 24ths. Be sure to pay attention at which places you need to speed up or slow down hitting notes in the chart
- Most of the sky note bursts are 24ths. This include the long 24th run at the end of the song.
- A lot of the short 24th bursts are a set of 4 notes. Be sure to pay attention which finger would hit the last one.
- The spiral arc at 1:46 is VERY easy to miss due to how fast it changes flow. After hitting the tick, immediately spiral around and follow the arc so you don't miss.
- The zig-zag arcs are quite easy to miss as well. Make sure to pay attention where you hit them to compensate for the slight play field shift.
- The Future chart features several pattern originally from various other songs: SOUNDWiTCH, CROSS†SOUL, Purgatorium, and specially, Grievous Lady. These can be used to practice this chart or the other way around.
|Future||higllus||10,001,369||Finger taps||YouTube||Maximum theoretical value|
- ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- was featured as the Block Tournament song for Groove Coaster for the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai event 2017 event.
- It was crossed over to SOUND VOLTEX IV HEAVENLY HAVEN, CHUNITHM AMAZON, Taiko no Tatsujin in October 25th, 2018 as a Qualifying Round song for the Tenkaichi otogesai Zenkoku issei nintei taikai event 2018 event.
- For the period of the event, this song was not accessible in any arcade machines outside of AOU arcades (excluding Groove Coaster). It was available to play everywhere else later after the event ended.
- In the case of SOUND VOLTEX, it was added globally when VIVID WAVE was released.
- ouroboros -twin stroke of the end- also appears in the music games Synchronica and DJMAX Respect in its separate collaboration with Groove Coaster.
- Ouroboros is a serpent or dragon eating its own tail, symbolising the concept of infinity. This concept is referenced in the song and the chart:
- The ending to the song is also its intro.
- Many of the arc notes in the FTR chart spiral around, akin to a serpent's slithering motion.
What is your comment about the song ouroboros -twin stroke of the end-?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.