This section is a stub. You can help by contributing information to it.
- It's important to maintain stamina for the entirety of the chart, as it is very stamina-heavy. One way to mitigate this is to know where your hands should move in every section of the chart.
- The arc section after the first chorus can be benefited to regain some of the stamina back.
- Due to the repetitive nature of the chart in many sections, consistency is required.
- Be careful of the triangle patterns in the middle of the chart, as it changes rotation in the middle.
|| Finger taps
|| Fingernail taps
|| Finger taps
- "Halcyon" is an English word, meaning "a past period of happiness remembered better than the present", "calm and peaceful", or "prosperous" . It is also the name of a genus of kingfishers .
- Halcyon was originally made for BOF2010. With 255406 points, it placed 1st overall, winning the event .
- Halcyon has also appeared in Cytus, SOUND VOLTEX, Groove Coaster, CHUNITHM, Ongeki, STELLIGHTS, Muse Dash, TAPSONIC TOP/BOLD, maimai DX and SEVEN's CODE.
- Due to the popularity in BOF2010 and appearances in popular rhythm games, Halcyon is one of xi's most well known songs, and has put xi as a composer on the map for many people.
- Halcyon FTR is considered by most to be harder than Ether Strike FTR, a chart that is unlocked after clearing Halcyon FTR.
- The chart designer's name 東星 is likely an alias of Toaster, since 東 can be read "tou" and 星 means "star."
- ↑ https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/halcyon
- ↑ wikipedia:Halcyon_(genus)
- ↑ http://www.bmsoffighters.net/bof2010/result.html
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.