|YouTube||higllus||10,000,965 (MAX)||Finger taps|
|YouTube||mau||10,000,965 (MAX)||Finger taps|
- Whether or not you can survive the large amount of notes coming at you at high speed is what will decide if you clear it.
- If you choose Hikari as your Partner and mash the timing line and guide notes like Kenshiro, as long as you don't miss the hold notes or arc notes, even people who can't read streams should be able to clear if they're lucky. Of course, later on the charts are like this except with much more freestyling arc notes, so clearing the song as a fluke won't mean much.
- Some people may notice that note patterns at some points are similar to Chronostasis and Lost Civilization. It would help if you could beat both with at least an AA before attempting this song.
- GOODTEK was written for BOFU2015. It placed 8th overall with a score of 163209 points.
- As implied in the full title, the version in this game is edited; the 123-123-1234-12 rhythm after the drop has a bigger focus.
- GOODTEK has also appeared in Dance Rail, CHUNITHM, Muse Dash, MUSYNC, and Phigros.
- GOODTEK received a BEYOND difficulty with the release of 3.0.0. It is one of the first songs to get a BEYOND difficulty.
- The jacket for the BEYOND difficulty is illustrated by a different person and looks completely different.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.