- Compared to Grievous Lady, this song has a lower note density, but note timings are harder to discern.
- This song makes heavy use of quintuplets and even septuplets, which have unfamiliar timing and require practice to get used to.
- In the beginning and middle of the song, the note speed drops to 0.75x of the normal speed.
- Requires up to 4 fingers.
For details, see Ether Strike § Anomaly.
Fracture Ray is associated with the anomaly in Ether Strike, and triggering it is necessary to unlock this song.
- Prior to version 2.0.0:
- Anomaly songs, while locked, appear as an unnamed entry on the song list. Levels are displayed as '?' on all difficulties, and the leaderboard is not shown. The song's cover is replaced with another greyed-out image.
- Towards the end of the preview video for Luminous Sky, there is a very short teaser for this song.
- It is one of three songs in which the Present chart has more notes than the Future one.
- A remix of this song appears in the music game Tone Sphere as part of the collaboration.
- The Tone Sphere version is a collaboration by Sta and Sakuzyo.
- On a perfect run using the OVERFLOW Recollection Rate (the one of Hikari (Fracture)), the mode transfers to hard recollection exactly at the main drop. This only applies to the Future chart.
- This song can also be found in CHUNITHM as part of Arcaea x CHUNITHM collaboration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.