- On Present and Future difficulty, the quarter notes in arcs flipping between one end and the other (during the bass drop) can make you drop your combo. Be careful of finger chafing when you do that part.
- An exception to Past difficulty, which the arcs always stay on the upper part, but on other difficulties, arc pattern on Present and Future difficulty are identical.
|YouTube||higllus||10,001,129 (max)||Finger taps|
- Dreamin' Attraction!! was originally composed for BOFU2015. An extended version appears on a BOFU compilation album called Groundbreaking. (You can listen to the song on the Bandcamp page for the album, or its individual song page.)
- The "Attraction" part of the title is meant to evoke an image of theme park attractions.
- This song also appears in the rhythm game Pokerizu - Pocket Rhythm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.