- BATTLE NO.1 was initially made as an entry for SOUND VOLTEX's The 8th KAC FLOOR Song Contest. The song did not even qualify.
- It was later added to HARDCORE TANO*C's self-developed game (in collaboration with Marvelous!), WACCA.
- BATTLE NO.1 is a joint effort of all the artists that were part of HARDCORE TANO*C when the song was made. This includes Noizenecio, P*Light, REDALiCE, Getty, Srav3r, t+pazolite, Laur, DJ Myosuke, USAO, DJ Genki, Kobaryo, Massive New Krew, and DJ Noriken. Specific sections of which can be seen in this video
- The original version did not actually have Massive New Krew (1:48). It was later added (and re-published) with the Arcaea release.
- According to lowiro, the charts were made by 11 people of the staff, each working on different sections.
- The artist name, TANO*C Sound Team, is a parody of Konami's infamous BEMANI Sound Team.
- BATTLE NO.1 is the first song to have its background changed after initial release, originally using the base conflict background before being switched to the TANO*C conflict background in version 2.5.0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.