|This article is a work in progress. Please expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is much appreciated!|
- The song's lyrics were written in a conlang.
selra iza ganhi elev
ad gkazalli corsines
le la e gurima velleza
Let the Imperial Wrath
Submerge into the light
And fill all these empty strings!
The rite to appease the voice.
A bunch of butterflies is fluttering from behind.
Never let your origin go away.
Reject, the sea made up of lines, which has stitched connections.
- Eternal Core, Luminous Sky and Adverse Prelude must be purchased.
- Story entry VS-7 must be unlocked.
- Hikari (Fracture) is your selected partner.
Upon doing so for the first time, story entry VS-??? will be triggered. After this, Arcahv automatically begins:
- Arcahv [PRS] begins if the 3 songs were played on PST.
- Arcahv [FTR] begins if the 3 songs were played on PRS/FTR.
There is no way of getting a Track Lost here, and even after transitioning to HARD, the Recollection Rate simply becomes negative if it passes 0. At the end, the game seemingly quits and restarts, and all difficulties are unlocked.
- Arcahv is classified as a Terminal song, distinguishing it from Anomaly songs. It is completely hidden until unlocked, and does not even show up as a nameless entry in the song select menu.
- The subtext in the cover says: "Her opinion on the disaster destroying all is delivered in a single word."
- Arcahv is related to Feryquitous' Dstorv series. Other songs include Dstorv (G2R2014), Strahv (BOFU2015), Ordirehv (Freedom EP), and Visterhv (beatmania IIDX 26 Rootage). 
- The song title directly references Arcaea.
- Arcahv is the only paid song that is packaged into the game's base files, as opposed to being downloaded like other paid songs
- This is likely due to it being possible to satisfy the requirements to unlock Arcahv without having the Black Fate song pack downloaded
Song Production Information
- I think I was able to express my view of the world of "Arcaea" and the scene of a new beginning.
- ↑ Official Sound Description