The past lies foggy and shrouded in a world of ambivalent memories... Join Lethe to experience her conflicting view of the past and future world.
Improve your Arcaea skills in this pack, balanced for both new and experienced players.
Ambivalent Vision is a song pack initially released in v1.1.4 with 5 songs. In v2.6.0, corps-sans-organes was added, increasing the total to 6 songs. It requires 500 Memories to unlock, and comes with Lethe.
List of Songs
|Romance Wars||U-ske (feat. lueur)||1||4||7||2:06||187|
- Ambivalent Vision's internal name is "mirai," which means "future" in Japanese.
- The songs in this pack use a unique hit-burst effect, using a light-blue colour for light songs and orange for conflict songs.
- Songs in other packs that use the backgrounds from Ambivalent Vision also use this custom effects, but only for hold and arc notes, wheras floor and sky notes use the default effect.
- Additionally, for Conflict side songs, the color of the note track is black instead of dark purple. Songs in other packs that use this background have black note track as well.
- All backgrounds in this pack except mirai_awakened feature a moon in the background obscured by clouds. When the Recollection Rate exceeds 70, the moon glows, shining through the clouds.
- mirai_awakened, instead, features an equilateral triangle of the moon seen in the other song backgrounds.
- All chart difficulties are spaced exactly the same amount (1/4/7, 2/5/8, 3/6/9+, and 4/7/10 all have their difficulties 3 apart).
|Story||Eternal Core • Vicious Labyrinth • Luminous Sky • Adverse Prelude • Black Fate|
|Side Story||Crimson Solace • Ambivalent Vision • Binary Enfold • Absolute Reason • Sunset Radiance|
|Collaboration||Dynamix Collaboration • Lanota Collaboration • Tone Sphere Collaboration • Groove Coaster Collaboration • CHUNITHM Collaboration|
|Premium||Memory Archive (Stellights Collaboration • HARDCORE TANO*C Collaboration) • World Extend|