Achievements were added in version 1.5.3. There are currently 40 achievements total, with 11 being hidden. The Points column is for Game Center on iOS devices, while the XP column is for Google Play on Android devices.
|The Start of a Journey||Play a song in World Mode||5||500|
|Shooting Star||Play a song in an Event Map in World Mode||10||1000|
|Partnership||Unlock a Partner in World Mode||5||500|
|Discovery||Unlock a song in World Mode||5||500|
|Remembrance||Achieve Full Recall on any song||10||1000|
|Beginnings||Achieve Pure Memory on any song||20||2000|
|Reflex Training||Clear a song using Note Speed 2.0 or above||5||500|
|Challenger||Clear a song using a HARD recollection rate 5 times||20||2000|
|Savior||Clear a song using EASY recollection rate 5 times||10||1000|
|Reflections||Clear a song using a MIRROR ability 5 times||10||1000||Using Hikari (Summer) counts towards this.|
|Companionship||Add a friend||5||500|
|Extrovert||Add 5 friends||10||1000|
|Metronome||Achieve maximum score on a song||30||3000|
|Friend of Arcaea||Purchase any amount of Memories||30||3000||Recieving memory gifts counts towards this.|
|Wanderer||Clear 50 patterns||10||1000|
|Traveller||Clear 100 patterns||20||2000|
|Gatherer||Possess 1000 fragments||10||1000|
|Collector||Possess 3000 fragments||20||2000|
|Grand Collector||Possess 5000 fragments||30||3000|
|Eternal Companion||Raise a Partner to level 20||30||3000|
|Daybreak||Achieve AA rank or above on 20 patterns||10||1000|
|Zenith||Achieve AA rank or above on 50 patterns||20||2000|
|Dusk||Achieve EX rank on 20 patterns||20||2000|
|North Star||Achieve EX rank on 50 patterns||30||3000|
|Remnant of the Past||Reach Potential 2.00||10||1000|
|Promise in the Present||Reach Potential 5.00||20||2000|
|Dreams for the Future||Reach Potential 8.00||30||3000|
|The World Beyond||Reach Potential 11.00||40||4000|
|Seeker||Achieve Pure Memory on 5 Future patterns||40||4000|
|World Instability||Experience an Anomaly||20||2000|
|Ahead of time||Clear a song with 5 or more Fars where all Fars are Early||5||500|
|Falling Behind||Clear a song with 5 or more Fars where all Fars are Late||5||500|
|Borderline||Clear a song with 70% recollection rate||5||500|
|Nice Try||Fail a song with 69% recollection rate||5||500|
|Technically Clear||Clear a song with a D grade||5||500|
|Off-Beat||Fail a song with an AA grade||5||500|
|Diligent Student||Achieve Pure Memory on the Basic Tutorial||5||500|
|Top of the Class||Achieve Pure Memory on the Advanced Tutorial||5||500|
|Forever Lost||Clear a song with 1 Lost and no Far||5||500|
|Far from Perfect||Clear a song with 1 Far and no Lost||5||500|
While most achievements are purely skill-based, there are several ones that you can get fairly easily if you know what to do.
- Technically Clear - A D grade is obtained for a score of less than 8,600,000. There are two ways to do this.
- Using a partner without the HARD skill, skip the first section of a song entirely, then do well enough on the rest for a clear. 8,600,000 equates to at most 14% of the song you have to skip.
- Adjust your offset away from the usual and play an easy song, hitting notes according to the audio. This gives a FAR on most notes. Avoid charts with many arc or long notes as they are guaranteed to be PURE hits.
- Off-Beat - An AA grade is obtained for a score of at least 9,500,000. There are three ways to do this.
- Select Hikari (Zero) as partner, reach 9,500,000 and incur a LOST note to reset the Recollection Rate to 0.
- Select a partner with the HARD skill and a song you can perform accurately in. When you reach 9,500,000, stop playing and the HARD skill will cause you to lose. Requires a chart with at least 280 notes.
- Without a partner with the HARD skill, the above method still works, but requires a chart with at least 320 notes.
- Borderline - Select a partner without a gauge-altering skill (EASY, HARD, etc.) and a song you can maintain your combo in. Reach 100% Recollection Rate before the last 15 notes, then incur LOSTs on all of these notes.